An exclusive scheme for the Steel and Engineering Industry underwritten by “A+” rated insurance companies.
Specially designed and planned to reflect the needs of the industry. Steel Plus provides a total risk solution to the exposures that are faced by the steel industry.
Cover for the following trades
Manufacturers, Supplier, Installers & Erectors of Secondary and Structural Steel Work including Cladding & any associated trades in the Engineering Sector
Key Features and Benefits
- Manufacturers, Suppliers, Installers & Erectors of structural steel covered as standard
- Unlimited hotworks on contract sites
- “A+” Rated UK Insurer
- Efficacy Cover (Failure to Perform Its Intended Use or Function) included as standard
- Unlimited Height & Depth work included as standard or limited height restrictions for a discount in premium
- Includes Working At Hazardous Locations UK or Worldwide
- Policies Can Be Written On A Commercial Combined Basis Or Liability And Contract Works In Isolation.
- Public & Products Liability Limits Can Be Increased To £25 million
- Pure Financial Loss Automatically Included – £100,000 Limit.
- Professional Indemnity limits from £500,000 to £5,000,000.
- Commercial Legal Expenses – £100,000