Is an exclusive scheme for the HVAC Industry, underwritten by Lloyd’s of London.
Specifically designed and planned to reflect the needs of the industry, HVAC Plus provides a total risk solution to the exposures that are faced by companies in this sector.
Cover for the following trades
Manufacturers, Suppliers, Installers & Maintenance Contractors of:
- Heating and ventilation
- Air conditioning
- Refrigeration Engineers
- Ducting & Pipe Work
- Any associated trades in the Renewable Energy Sector
Key Features and Benefits
- “A” Rated UK Insurer
- Efficacy Cover (Failure to Perform Its Intended Use or Function) included as standard
- Flexible Height & Depth (Includes Working At Hazardous Locations UK or Worldwide)
- Policies Can Be Written On A Commercial Combined Basis Or Liability And Contract Works In Isolation.
- Public & Products Liability Limits Can Be Increased To £25 million
- Pure Financial Loss Automatically Included – £100,000 Limit.
- Professional Indemnity limits from £500,000 to £5,000,000.
- Commercial Legal Expenses – £100,000